Why home sellers in Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley choose Brigitte Jewell
Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Choose a Top Realtor.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a top Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley area Realtor with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites. I can place your home on my web site within a few minutes time!
- When we begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that I am helping find their ideal home. I’ll also notify all the Realtors in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and a member of my team or I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don’t want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
- I will make sure you conform to any and all Arizona statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Call or email me. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I will come to your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don’t let this opportunity pass. It is part of my job as a top real estate agent to offer you this service.
Free in-home listings presentation on marketing your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley, Arizona property
Request a Free Presentation On How I Will Market and Sell Your Home. Remember, All Realtors Are NOT Alike.
A “Listing Presentation” is an industry term for the formal presentation that a Realtor makes to prospective home sellers, trying to earn their trust and business. Don’t list your home with a real estate agent without it! I would love the opportunity to make such a presentation to you.
I’ll visit your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley home, and together we will walk through it, considering the positives and negatives (if any!). You will then see exactly how I would propose to sell your home, for as much as the market will bear, and within your time frame. I will tell you where I will advertise your home, both in print and on the web. With the dramatic growth in homebuyer usage of the web, you MUST have a top Realtor that can extensively market your home online!
And you’ll find out what your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley home is worth, because part of my presentation will include a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home. I’ll compare your home to others like it in Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley that have recently sold, and also to others that are currently for sale. This is a very important way of determining the fair market value of your home.
I make free presentations and prepare CMAs for prospective home sellers every day. I’ve literally done hundreds, and I know exactly what puts a big SOLD sign in your front yard.
I’d love the chance to make a presentation for you. It is totally free and without any obligation.
Property Valuation: How much is your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley home worth?
Buyers Want Your Home for As Little As Possible. Quickly Find Out What It’s Really Worth, by Email, for Free.
Are you thinking of selling your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley home? You should know exactly what it’s worth before making such an important decision.
Let me do a quick “Comparative Market Analysis” for you, for free, and with no obligation. Also known as a CMA, this analysis compares your home to others that are currently on the market and to those that have recently sold.
As a top Realtor, I determine the value of Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley, Arizona area homes daily. Using the information you provide below, I can perform a quick market analysis, and give you a free estimate of what your home is worth in today’s market.
Remember, market conditions can be different, even one Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley neighborhood to the next. I know how to take all these factors into account when determining the true market value of your home.
This service is completely free and without obligation. There are absolutely no strings attached. Why? I want the chance to show you my expertise as a top Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley real estate agent.
What did that Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley, Arizona property or other real estate sell for and how will that help price and sell your home?
Quickly Find Out What that Home Down the Street Sold For, By Email, for Free.
If you are considering selling your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley, Arizona home, you are probably wondering what other homes in the area are selling for.
There might be one home in particular that you’d like to know the sale price on, or you might be interested in all the homes that have sold recently in your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley neighborhood. I can help!
I can tell you exactly what any home sold for in your area. I will furnish you with a list of homes that have recently sold on your street or in your neighborhood. I can also tell you about homes similar to yours that are currently for sale.
This service is entirely free, without obligation. As a top Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley Realtor, this is part of the service that I provide to home sellers on a daily basis.
FSBO: Selling your Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley real estate on your own?
There’s More to Selling Your Home than a “For Sale” Sign In Your Front Yard: Beware.
Even if a simple sign in your yard did produce a buyer knocking on your door, how will you handle the following questions:
“How does your home compare to others like it in Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley?”
“How did you determine the fair market value of this property?”
“What about financing? Can you help?”
“If I make an offer, who will draw up the paperwork?”
“Why aren’t you using a Realtor? Is there something wrong with the property?”
“Since you aren’t using a Realtor, we can take their fee right off the top, right?”
Selling your home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make in your life. Don’t take risks. Selling your home is nothing like selling a car. Every home is different, and every homebuyer wants to offer you as little as possible. How do you determine the real market value?
Almost all homes are sold using a Realtor. As a top real estate professional, it is my job to help you negotiate with all those buyers who want something for nothing. Not to mention preparing your home for sale, marketing it locally in Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley and even nationally, and guiding you through the complex paperwork and pitfalls of escrow and closing. Make sure you are really ready to handle all of that before pounding that sign into your front yard. Errors can be extremely costly.
Remember: Buyers want to offer you as close to nothing as possible! While that “For Sale By Owner” sign might sound like a good idea, it usually means a different thing to buyers: “Try to steal this one.”
If you must sell your own home, at least let me give you a sense of its true market value. Tell me a bit about your home, and I’ll do a quick Comparative Market Analysis and let you know what I feel it is worth. I’ll also describe, as an experienced, top Tucson, Marana and Oro Valley Realtor, how I would market your property. This is free, with no strings attached.
Please provide me with some basic information on your home. Call me! Or fill out this form and I will get back to you quickly…